Computer Programming using C++ Language
For the ease of people, it’s totally free to download and use.
Introduction to object-oriented programming?
It’s a programming model based on the idea of "objects", which contain data in the form of fields, and code and procedures. Computer programs are designed by making them out of objects that link with one another. OOP has various languages, but the most known are class-based; instances of classes, which also determine their types.
Advantages of object-oriented programming
One of the main benefits of object-oriented programming techniques is that they allow the programmers to build modules that aren't changed when any new type is added. A programmer can easily create a new object that inherits many of its qualities from existing objects. This makes object-oriented programs easier to modify.
Benefits Of using OOPS
- Encapsulation: Objects created in OOPs are able to hide certain parts of code from the programmer. This prevents unintentional modification in the code which may cause unwanted outcomes.
- Code reuse: Objects created in oriented programming can easily be reused in other programs
- Software maintenance: Code written in OOPs is easy to maintain and remove the error
- Design benefits: OOPs needs a wide design planning which certainly provides design benefits over traditional style
Why learn computer programming?
- You can create anything you want
- Instant scalability
- Guaranteed jobs
- Conversion of skills into money
What is C++ programming software?
It is a general-purpose programming language as an extension of the C programming language. Learn C++ because it has spread widely over time, and modern C++ has object-oriented, generic, and functional features in addition to facilities for low-level memory manipulation. It is always applied as a compiled language and is accessible on many platforms.
- Introduce the basic concepts of OOPs
- OOPs Programming Building Blocks
- Implementation of C++ concepts including data encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, etc.
- What is Struct
- Creating Structs
- Variables in Struct,
- Functions in Struct,
- How to Use Struct in Main
- Variables/Properties (private, public, protected)
- Functions/Methods (private ,public, protected)
- What is the Default Constructors?
- Copy Constructor
- Overloaded Constructor
- What is Destructor?
Difference Between Public and Private Functions/Methods and Variable/Properties
- Functions in Public
- How to Identify a Function's Data Type?
- Why and When Should We Pass Const Variables in Function?
- Returning Variables By-Reference and When By-Value
What is Encapsulation?
- What is Friend Class?
- How to a Class Friend of Another Class?
- What a Friend Class Can Do?
- Syntax of Friend Class
Making struct within a class
- The Child Class
- Syntax of Inheritance
- Inherit all the Protected and Public Functions from Parent Class to Child Class.
- What is Polymorphism?
- How we Implement it?
- The Function Which can be Override in Parent Classes
- Benefits of Virtual Function
Abstract class or pure virtual class
- What is an Abstract Class?
- Benefits of Abstract Class
- Properties of Abstract Class
- How to do Down-Casting in C++
- How to do Ray-Casting in C++