VCP NV [VMWare Certified Professional - Network Virtualization]
What is VCP NV?
VCP NV (network virtualization) is the certification for VMware technology.
VMware is found in Palo Alto, California and is a provider of virtualization and cloud computing software. VMWare is a subsidiary of Dell Technologies. With VMware server virtualization, a hypervisor is installed on the physical server to allow for multiple virtual machines (VMs) to run on the same physical server by sharing the resources, such as RAM. Each VM can run its own operating system (OS).
What is virtualization?
The formation of a virtual is called virtualization; rather than an original version of something, such as an operating system and a server, etc.
Why learn VMware?
VMware is one of the biggest vendors in virtualization and provides different applications and software for virtualization. Moreover, virtualization solutions use less hardware and save power and perform tasks such as rolling out new servers in minutes instead of hours!
Most of the Virtualization technologies are Linux based.
Uses of VMware
- At the hardware level, it provides fault and security isolation
- Preserve performance with advanced resource controls
- The entire state of a virtual machine was saved to files
- Move and copying virtual machines is as easy as moving and copying files
- Move any virtual machine to any physical server
- Improves time spent on IT administrative tasks
- Enhances backup and data protection
- Lets you respond to changing business needs
- Meliorate hardware consolidation and hardware utilization
- Help you to recover from disasters and human errors
- Increased uptime
- Extends the life of your legacy applications
- Boost server security and stops server sprawl
- Do more with less
- Allow you to move to the cloud
VMWare VCP NV Course Contents
VMWare VCP NV curriculum follows the VMWare technology standards and is designed to meet the requirements of every network.
Module - 1:
- VMware NSX Technology and Architecture
- VMware NSX Physical Infrastructure Requirements
- Configure and Manage vSphere Networking
- Install and Upgrade VMware NSX
Module - 2:
- Configure VMware NSX Virtual Networks
- Configure and Manage NSX Network Services
- Configure and Administer Network Security
Module - 3:
- Deploy a Cross-vCenter NSX Environment
- Perform Operations Tasks in a VMware NSX Environment
- Troubleshoot a VMware Network Virtualization Implementation