Sage® 50 Accounts®
Introduction to Sage50
Sage50 is a set of accountancy developed by Sage Group aimed at small and medium enterprises which are trusted by over 4 lakh businesses as it gives them the power to take their business to the next level. Furthermore, it provides the use of not only desktop accounts software but also gives the freedom of cloud-connected features. Sage50 and Office 365 work together seamlessly, bringing together leading functionality that’s designed to make your accounting easier than ever! With improved and powerful reporting tools and MTD compliant tax submission, you'll find that Sage50 will truly transform your business.
Why chose Sage50?
Sage 50 enables you to control 3 condemnatory sides of the organization:
Control costs with sage50
- You can budget monthly and yearly expenses through organized hosting plans.
- Licensing fees is a part of your hosting solution.
- To make Sage 50 hosting more affordable, providers may offer convenient monthly payments.
- By outsourcing Sage 50 hosting, costs associated with high-security, internal frameworks and data centres, etc can be saved.
Versatility and control with Sage 50
- Sage 50 hosting plans offer a user-friendly interface.
- Businesses can customize program tools and features according to their needs.
- Instant access is provided to users.
- Authorized users can access from anywhere as long as they are connected to the Internet.
- Synchronizing software allows authorized users to view, edit and share while making collaboration.
Remain compliant with Sage 50
- Secure hosted applications lessen the responsibility and keep the data of the organization safe.
- The right hosting provider will offer reliability which means that your data will always be accessible.
- To keep your information safe and accessible, software updates are automatically applied.
Benefits of Sage50
- Flexible for CPAs and non-accountants.
- Goes beyond accounting and includes essential business operations
- Accounting modules are present which includes the possibility for credit card processing, inventory management and reporting, etc.
- As it is critical to protect your numbers, Sage50 serves you the automatic backup.
- It can be scaled to match business growth.
- Easy to learn even for non-accountants while enjoying screen-level security
- As it is installed in your computer, features are automatically checked.
- Basic accounting
- Invoice through mail or email
- Monitor cash flow
- Pay bills online
- Excellent inventory and job management
- Fixed assets management
- Job or Project management
- Seller and customer management centre
- Inventory and services management centre
- Over 100 customizable reports and financial statements
- Multi-User up to five licensed named users
- Activity dashboard and tracking
- Automate purchase orders, billing and backup
- Contact database,
- Customizable branding and templates
- Financial analysis and management
The Sage® Certifications are more than tests—passing them boosts confidence, establishes expertise, and earns client trust. It takes less time than you think.
The following curriculum will help you achieve it.
Sage50 Course Outline
Chart of Accounts
- What is accounting?
- Why Business needs Professional Accountant?
- The principles of Bookkeeping
- Fundamental concepts of Accounting
- Level of Accounts
- Accounting Codes
- The startup wizard
- Chart of Accounts
- Opening Balances
- Customer / Supplier – Invoices/Bills
- Goods Receipt Note
- Delivery Note
- Bank Statement
- Supplier Statement
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- Financial Information
- Quick Reports
- Tax Reports
- Bill of Materials
- Inventory Record
- Stock Valuation Reports
- Closing Periods
- Workflow of an Organization
- Job Costing