Web Designing with Angular
[Download Free PDF]
Angular is one of the latest and robust technology within the computer software development market. Angular allows the developers to build applications that live on the web, desktop, or the mobile. The apps that are built with angular are very fast and secure for software development.
Difference between Various Versions, AngularJS and Angular 2+
Among all of the front-end developers, Angular is a famous web application building framework. Whenever we need to use Angular in our web product, we have to decide which version we use for development – AngularJS or Angular 2+.
AngularJS and Angular 1 both are two names for same product, originally created in 2009. It introduces two‑way data binding, this means that either we change in user-interface or we change at code level in sequence of any operation both sides change simultaneously. Another strong feature of AngularJS are directives that let us create independent and reusable code. It gives programmers different approaches of development, to write applications in MVC architecture or MVVM (also called Model-View-Whatever architecture - MVW). Testing front-end applications becomes easy, because of its support to dependency injection mechanism which helps the creation of mock dependencies.
Angular is all-together a newer and powerful product than before. It is a re-written framework with modern approach and aim to fulfil the next generation needs. Advantages of Angular are: Modularity, Improved core functionality and is shifted to different modules. Which gives lighter and fast core, asynchronous compilation of templates, dynamic loading, and added support for programming in reactive. On top of all features, Angular CLI package is whole bunch of ease which provides easy creation of scaffolding of your Angular project and it is all configured.
Why learn Web Designing with Angular
Angular has the most impressive advantages:
- Less coding
- Ease of integration
- Single page applications supported
- Angular uses a declarative user interface
- Angular gives you modularity
- Cross-platform versatility
How to build a full-page website in Angular
Learn how to build a full-page animated website in Angular. There are a lot of amazing features in angular that makes your website appealing and attractive.
- Create a project
- Include animations and angular material
- Create components
- Generate the content service
- Set up routing
- Create some navigation
- Add a custom directive if needed
- Introduce host listeners if needed
- Make things pretty with added CSS
- Build Project and Go
Angular at ICT Trainings
ICT-trainings institute delivers the training for this fast technology for people who wants to enhance their skills of developing a website. The phenomena used to deliver this training is meticulous and comprehensive.
Angular is an open-source front-end web application framework. Before you learn Angular, you should have a basic understanding of:
Web Designing with Angular Course Outline
- Servers and their Functions
- Internet Clients, Configuration and Use
- Network Security
- Internet Development
- Internet Site Functionality Design
- Business Concepts
- Fundamentals of HTML
- Basic HTML tags
- Format text on Web Pages
- Incorporate images
- Create hyperlinks
- Create complex image maps
- Create tables and nested tables
- Insert a form on a web page
- Set, modify form field properties: text field, drop-down, checkbox, radio button
- Validating HTML
Cascading Style Sheet - CSS
- Designing with Style Sheets
- Style Sheet Syntax
- ID, Class Contextual Selectors
- Linked (External) Style Sheets
- Cascading Order
- Properties: Text, Font, Colors, Backgrounds, Borders
- Floating Elements
- Absolute and Relative Positioning i.e. Div’s etc.
- Layering Elements with the Z-Index
- Animation of objects
- Core Concepts
- Layout i.e. Grid & Utilities for Layout
- Contents i.e. Typography, Images etc.
- Components i.e. Alerts, Buttons, Carousel etc.
- Variables and Objects
- Decision Making Statement: If, Switch
- Loops: For, While & Do While
- Functions and Prototypes
- Object Oriented Programming: Prototyped & Standard
- DOM Introduction
- DOM Functions i.e. Document.Write, Document.GetElementById, Document.bgColor etc.
- Concepts & Implementation
- Install & Configuration
- jQuery Syntax
- Events: Hide/Show, Fade, Slide, Animate, Stop, CSS
- jQuery Callback
- jQuery Chaining
- Environment Setup
- Project Setup
- Data Binding
- Event Binding
- Http Service
- Http Client