PHP, Laravel & MySQL
PHP and its framework Laravel is an explained, high-level web programming language. Moreover, its object-oriented approach aims to avail programmers inscribe clear, logical code for minuscule and astronomically immense-scale projects. Professional programming demands skills of programming like organizing and structuring code, manipulating the file system, working with frameworks, database integration, understanding of e-commerce and business applications, etc.
MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS). It has the most comprehensive set of advanced features, management tools and the highest levels of scalability, security, reliability. MySQL also has a cloud version powered by the Oracle Cloud, Oracle MySQL Cloud Service provides a simple, automated, integrated and enterprise-ready cloud service, enabling organizations to increase business agility and reduce costs.
The ICT-training institute serves you the most thorough and unequivocal PHP programming course for the people who crave to develop the professional websites. ICT Trainings teaching methodology aims to teach the coding step by step in a practical way, able the user to work on high-end web applications.
PHP is easy to learn:
It’s widely believed that PHP is the easiest programming language. Learning a new skill requires motivation and power. Before learning PHP, it requires to go through the basics of language. Additionally, PHP fortifies multiple programming models including procedural, object-oriented, and functional programming. Together with this, PHP fortifies an immensely colossal number of major protocols such as POP3, IMAP, and LDAP. PHP integrated support for Java and distributed object architectures (COM and CORBA), making n-tier development a possibility for the first time.
PHP is a most-popular server-side scripting language, in which we embed HTML, CSS, JS etc. It is well-versed in managing databases, dynamic content, session-tracking, as well as building high-end e-commerce applications. PHP also performs system functions, like from files on a system it can engender, open, read, indite, and close them. This programming language can handle forms, i.e. accumulate data from files, preserve data to a file, through electronic mail you can send data, return data to the utilizer. In addition, you integrate, efface, modify elements within your database through PHP. Uniquely, cookies variables can be accessed and set. Moreover, by using PHP, you can restrict users to access some pages of your website. Making it secure, it can also convert data into a code to prevent unauthorized access.
“The great programming language”
- Fast load time: PHP results in more expeditious site loading speeds. PHP codes run much more expeditious than ASP because it runs in its own recollection space while ASP utilizes an overhead server and a COM predicated architecture.
- Less sumptuous software: In working with PHP, most implements associated with the program are open source software, such as WordPress, so you require not to pay for them. As for other languages, you might need to buy supplemental implements to work with its programs.
- Inexpensive hosting: PHP would only require Apache running on a Linux server, which is available through a hosting provider at no adscititious cost. For PHP we donot need to purchase added components in order to run website, this results in a low monthly expensive and high ROI.
PHP HyperText PreProcessor - PHP
- PHP Essentials
- Language Fundamentals: Variables, Constants
- Decision Making Statement: If, ? & Switch
- Loops: For, For-Each While & Do While
- Statement: Break, Continue
- Operators: Airthmetic, String, Assignment, Comparison, Incr/Decr etc.
- PHP functions:
- Arrays: Numerically Indexed, Associative
- Array Functions: Join, Explode, Implode, In_Array, Array_Search.
- String Functions: Strlen, Printf, Substr, Str_Replace
- Server-Side Processing
- Processing Forms via GET/POST
- GET or POST?
- State and Persistence: Cookies/Session
- Web Application Development
- Intro to PHP Frameworks
- OOPs & MVC Concepts
SQL & MySQL
- What is SQL & MySQL and its Versions?
- MySQL CLI:mysql/GUI:phpmyadmin
- Administration & Query Browser
- Creating Databases and Tables
- Using keys
- Table Types in MySQL
- Data Types:Varchar, Int, Char, Date and Time
- Deleting databases and tables
- Inserting, Retrieving, Updating and Deleting data
- MySQL User Accounts, Privileges and Access Control
- MySQL documentation
Integrating PHP and MySQL
- PHP interfacing with MySQL
- Connecting to MySQL
- Connecting to a database
- Executing SQL
- Retrieving the data set
- Refining the fetch
- Laravel Framework
- Laravel Setup Requirements
- Basic Routing
- Blade Layout Files
- Sending Data to Views
- Database & Migrations
- Eloquent Namespacing & MVC
- Directory Structure
- Form Handling and CSRF Protection
- Routing Conventions
- CRUD Operations
- PATCH and DELETE Requests
- Cleaner & Crisper Controllers
- 2 Layers of Validation
- Eloquent Relationships
- Form Action Considerations