Website development encompasses many different skills that combinely create something called professional lookin website. The visual aspect of a website has a direct link to web designing. However, these terms are utilized interchangeably. Web design uses many of the same key visual elements as all types of design such as layout, color, graphics, fonts, and content.
Who should attend?
The website development course is equally beneficial for beginners as well as professional designers. It enhances their skills of making professional web designs which has a more attractive and appealing layout compare to the market. Web designing is a perfect field for people who are interested in free-lancing career and want to earn online.
ICT-trainings institute is the leading training provider of web courses. Institute also serves the feasibility to take web course online so, that you can build your design skills and advance your career. Web design is simply the process of constructing a website. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content engenderment, and usage of graphic design.
Website Development curriculum is designed to develop the skills necessary to implement a full-featured Web site on the Internet, deploying dynamic content using Bootstrap
- Web Servers and their Functions
- Web Clients and Cross-browser Compatibility
- HTML Language Intro
- Core HTML tags
- Format text on Web Pages
- Incorporate images
- Create hyperlinks
- Table and its usages
- Form creation
- Set, modify form field properties: text field, drop-down, check box, radio button etc.
- Validating HTML
Cascading Style Sheet - CSS
- Designing with Style Sheets
- Style Sheet Syntax
- ID, Class Contextual Selectors
- Linked (External) Style Sheets
- Cascading Order
- Properties: Text, Font, Colors, Backgrounds, Borders
- Floating Elements
- Absolute and Relative Positioning i.e. Div’s etc.
- Layering Elements with the Z-Index
- transformation and Animation of objects
- Grid System