BlockChain Course Outline
Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. A blockchain, originally is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography.
Fintech is a portmanteau of financial technology that describes an emerging financial services sector.
Financial technology (FinTech or fintech) is the innovation that aims to compete with traditional financial methods in the delivery of financial services.
- What is Blockchain?
- What Is FinTech?
- How will it impact industry?
- Digital Money and Currencies
Traditional Financial Systems
- Intuitional Investors
- Funding Commissions
- Banking and Credit Unions
- Small-Medium Businesses
- Transactional Authenticity, and Verification
Innovation in Financial Systems
- Emerging technologies in Finance
- Industry Transformation
- Key technologies in perspective
- Intermediation, Re-intermediation and disintermediation
- Transformation of money markets
- No-Bank Phenomena – Own the Bank
- Blockchain Concepts?
- How it can change the way we do business?
- Concepts of peer-to-peer network
- Understanding “block” concepts
- “Key” exchange systems
- What is are smart contracts?
- Smart property and smart contracts
- Transaction verification systems
- Byzantine Generals’ Computing problem
Blockchain – How does it work?
- What is a hash?
- How is a hash key generated?
- What is a wallet?
- The Ledger – What does it do?
Applications of Blockchain
- Applying to Financial Services
- Revolutionising Crowdfunding
- Practical Applications of Smart Contracts
- Application of Blockchain to Industry
- Blockchain Development
- Payment Systems
- Notary Verification
- Large-scale processing houses
Blockchain Advanced Concepts
- Decentralized Ecosystem
- Dapps, DAOs, DACs, and DASs – What are these?
- Blockchain Development Platforms
- Blockchain API Development and Integration
- Visual Studio and Blockchain
- Blockchain Development Environment
Introduction to Solidity and STRATO
- What is STRATO?
- What is a Blockchain App?
- How does Decentralisation Apps work?
- What is Solidity?
- Using STRATO and Solidity to build Enterprise-Ready Blockchain Applications
Case Studies: Discussion
- Case Study 1: Bitcoin
- Case Study 2: Ethereum
- Case Study 3: Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
The real-life examples will be given throughout the lectures.