Introduction to Python
Python course helps you to rapidly develop feature-rich applications, Structure code with classes, functions, modules and OO features, access standard and third-party modules and packages
If you want to become professional python programmer or to increase the knowledge in a distinctive area of python programming like (building Django Framework, making a python apps, working on data Science, developing a game, etc)from scratch!.
The ICT-training institute provides the most comprehensive and straight-forward python programming course for anyone who has a great desire to learn the power of python programming language. The major objective of ICT-Training Institute is to learn coding step by step in a practical way to work on real-time applications.
Python is a versatile programming language, before learning this language first read about the python that answers many of the questions in your mind to distract you from the right path. Down below you will see why python is created and what application areas of python are.
Why Learn Python?
Python is easy to learn.
Python is the popular and high-level programming language with its versatile features of developing desktop applications, web apps, game development, machine learning and bring efficiency to day-to-day marketing analytics.
It has incorporated great tools for data mining also.
If the structure and design of project analysis meet its objectives then the next step of developing an application in the python will be easier. Google, Dropbox, Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit, BitTorrent, Civilization IV are the most common examples of the python application.
- Python language characteristics
- The Python execution model
Leveraging Python Built-in Types
Manipulating string and numeric literals
- Declaring and initializing variables
- Performing arithmetic calculations
- Making decisions and performing iterations
- Formatting and slicing strings
Aggregating related data
- Accessing positional information in lists
- Representing ordered data with tuples
- Consistently handling data collections with iterators
Organizing and Structuring Code
Defining and calling functions
- Positional, keyword and default arguments
- Implementing variable-length argument lists
- Iterating with generator functions
Grouping code into modules
- Importing and reloading modules
- Referencing functions from modules by qualification
- Combining modules into packages
Implementing Classes and Objects
Declaring and modifying objects
- Encapsulating attributes and methods in classes
- Initializing objects with constructors
- Accessing derived data with properties
- Overloading operators
Inheritance and polymorphism
- Reusing functionality through inheritance
- Extending methods from base classes
- Overriding methods for dynamic behavior
- Tracing the scope in the namespace
- Enhancing functionality with class decorators
Manipulating the File System
- Reading and writing text and binary files
- Importing the OS module for directory management
Increasing program robustness through handling exceptions
- Maintaining program control with error handlers
- Detecting errors and raising exceptions
Interfacing with Relational Databases
- Creating a SQL database connection
- Instantiating cursors to access a database
Executing SQL statements within a Python program
- Retrieving desired data sets
- Updating the database with action statements
Constructing a GUI with Tkinter/Any
Building the user interface
- Defining a window layout
- Placing widgets
Listening for interface events
- Providing menu items
- Responding to mouse clicks
- Binding event handlers
The real-time examples will be given throughout the lectures, starting from design, analysis, implementation, and maintenance.