AutoCAD [Covering Autodesk Certified User Exam]
[Download Free Outline]
Introduction to Autocad
Autocad is a 2-D and 3-D computer-aided drafting software application used in architecture, construction, and manufacturing to help in the preparation of blueprints and other engineering plans. Furthermore, CAD is used in computer software to design and keep a record of the design process of the product. It is one of the recommended design software that brings engineering skills to life with accuracy. Professionals who use Autocad are often known as drafters.
Uses of Autocad
Autocad is used to accomplish precursory design and its details, layouts, calculations, creating 3-D models, as well as interfacing with analysis, marketing etc. Moreover, Autocad is currently widely used for industrial products, animated movies and other applications.
- Autocad carries the manufacturing process by transferring detailed information about a product in an automated form that can be explained comprehensively by trained personnel.
- It is used to create 2D or 3D diagrams.
- The use of Autocad software tools allows the object to be viewed from any angle.
- One of the main advantages of Autocad drawing is that editing is a fast process.
- Autocad is widely used from theoretical design and layout of products to the manufacturing of components.
- Autocad reduces design time by allowing precise simulation.
- Autocad serves an extensively wide range of commands in which some commands are basic and are used frequently.
Why learn Autocad?
The world has found itself in the tech age. This makes it safe to say that developing your ability to design creative innovations can pave the way to success for every individual. Along with gaining skills, Autocad also has many benefits.
Acquire a Craft
The opportunity to use a CAD application is a craft that can serve you well in the future which includes 3D printing, furniture design, etc.
Understanding the interaction of Design Tools
Autocad has become the leading software used in 2D drawing and 3D modeling. As a result, if you have the knowledge about Autocad, it will give you some understanding of using any other CAD applications.
Boost Your Portfolio
In today’s highly competitive job market, you will need to distinguish yourself to get ahead of the competition. In the field of architecture, engineering, construction, and project management, the insight of CAD will definitely give you an edge.
Secure Freelance Work
There will be multiple ways to earn money with the knowledge of computer-aided design. With this knowledge, you can write 2D drawings and 3D modeling to carry out simple designs when the need arises.
Types of Autocad Software with details
From the time it is introduced, Autocad software has jumped to a higher level of technological changes. A wide classification of Autocad is:
- 2D CAD
- 3D CAD
- 3D Wireframe and Surface Modelling
- Solid Modelling
Autocad 2D is the process of developing and editing technical designs by drafting and drawing. A draft can be designed more quickly and precisely without using drawing stencils.
Autocad 3D (three-dimensional model) display a picture. Therefore, height, width and depth are also included in 3D images. It is a software for design and technical documentation, which replaces personnel to work with an automated process. 3D Autocad software represents precise and visualizes objects using a collection of points in three dimensions on the computer.
Autocad software enables
- Improving the quality of design
- Increase in the Engineer’s productivity
- Improve record-keeping
Updated Autocad version
With time, the Autocad develop the latest Autocad versions to assist the users with present-day technology. Here is the list of the latest versions of Autocad:
- Electrical design
- Map 3D
- Mechanical design
- Plant 3D
- Raster design
- Autocad web app
- Autocad mobile app
- Integrated workflows
- Cloud storage connectivity
Best Autocad course in Lahore, Pakistan
The ICT-training institute serves you the most thorough and unequivocal complete Autocad training. This best course is especially served for the people who crave to design software. ICT-trainings teaching methodology aims to teach the candidate in a clear and precise manner. Autocad course outline for beginners to advance.
In today’s world, the use of Autocad has diffused to almost all industries. Since Autocad motivates creativity and speeds up productivity, it is becoming more useful as an essential tool for visualization. That is also one of the reasons Autocad training is gaining more and more importance.
Learn the features and functions of AutoCAD to create and modify 2D and 3D geometry. Concepts and demonstrations cover beginner, intermediate and advanced topics including display controls, annotation objects, using layers, setting up drawings for print, manipulating reusable content and customizing AutoCAD interface.
Students are also eligible for attempting the Autodesk Certified User exam after the completion of training. So you can enjoy Autodesk Certification which is all over the world recognized.
- UI Navigation/Interaction
- Command Line
- Menu Options
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Standard Tool Bar
- Draw Tool Bar
- Modify Tool Bar
- Properties Tool Bar
Setting Drawing Limits
Open & Save Drawings
The X-Y Coordinate System
Linear & Angular Measurement
Entering Points in AutoCAD
Object Selection Methods
- Remove, Last, Previous, Fence, Cycling
- Crossing polygon & Window
Undo & Redo
Editing with Grips
UCS & WCS
- Line, Multi-Line, Ray, Point Construction
- Circular & Elliptical Arc
- Polyline, Spline
- Revision Control
- Line Type Control
- Line Color Control
- Line Weight Control
- Text Editing
- Dimension Style Tools
- Table Style Tools
- Erase, Copy, Mirror, Offset, Move
- Array, Rotate, Scale, Stretch, Trim, Extend
- Break, Break at Point, Join, Chamfer, Fillet
- Direct Distance Entry
- Direct distance entry
- Polar tracking
- Object snap tracking
- Dynamic input
- Linear, Aligned, Radius, Diameter etc
- Object Libraries
- External references
- Inserting Layouts, Blocks, DWG References, Raster Images, Fields
- Tool Pallets
- Design Center
- Single Drawing & Batch Drawing
- Model & Layout Spaces
- Layout Wizard
- Layout Toolbar
- Layout Commands
- Page Setup Manager
Introduction to Blocks
- Attributes - non-graphical information
- Creating a title block with attributes
Introduction to 3-D
- Working in 3 Dimensions
- Viewing 3-D objects
- Basic wireframe models
- Line thickness
- Regions and 3-D faces
- Extruding & lofting
- Revolved objects
- Adding materials
- Primitive solids
- Boolean operations
- Changing from the WCS to the UCS
- Mapping materials
- Creating new materials
- Model a building
- Introduction to rendering and lighting
A real-time example will be given throughout the lectures, starting from design basics to expert level.