Front-end web-development tools
- Twitter bootstrap
- Angular JS
- Sublime Text
- Visual studio
- jQuery builds highly interactive web apps
- It is open-source and used freely worldwide
- It offers a strong theme and conceptual mechanism
- It is very secure and stable and offers a wide browser support
- Enables to create sizeable documents
Are you tired of typing in the same manner?
Twitter bootstrap is an attempt to solve this problem by abstracting the common elements into reusable modules which means that developers can structure the elements of the latest apps in less time and with speed. Bootstrap is developed by the team at Twitter. It is complete with tools to:
- normalize stylesheets
- build modal objects
- cut down the code amount and the time needed to build the project
- Save time
- Consistency, updates and integration
- Responsiveness and future compatibility
AngularJS is another must-have tool for front-end developers. It is an open-source web application framework and enables to extend the HTML syntax for web apps. It clarifies the front-end development process by building convenient, readable and expressive conditions.
- It is an open-source software, completely free, and used by 1000’s of developers across the world
- It offers to create an application with a plethora of characteristics
This is a cross-platform source code editor which supports many programming and markup languages.
- The feature, command palette allows matching keyboard invocation of capricious instructions
- Simultaneous editing enables the changes to multiple areas
- Offers Python-based plugin
- Allows developers to give project-specific preferences
- Compatible with many language grammar
It is used to develop computer programs, websites, web or mobile apps and services. Visual Studio uses Microsoft software development platforms and can produce both native and managed code.
- Code editor and debugger
- Designing with professionalism
Back-end web-development tools
- GitHub Client
PHP is an explained, top-level, and web programming language. Moreover, PHP aims to avail programmers inscribe clear, logical code for small and large projects. Professional PHP programming demands skills of programming like organizing and structuring code, manipulating the file system, working with frameworks, database integration, understanding of e-commerce and business applications, etc.
- It is the most frequently used scripting language because it is open source.
- Simple interpreted and faster
- Platform Independent and case sensitive
- Error reporting
Python is one of the most used and popular programming languages for general-purpose programming. Together with this, it’s compatible with any of the high-end frameworks like Big data, Analytics and Machine learning.
- Easy to use with expressive, interpreted and cross-platform language
- Free and open source
- Object-oriented software
- The extensible and large standard library
- Node.js library is non-blocking and super fast
- It is super-efficient and quick in code execution.
- Highly Scalable and no buffering
Laravel is a web application development framework with unique syntax. It is easy to build a database-backed PHP app with Laravel.
- Template Engine and MVC architecture support
- Eloquent object-relational mapping
- Secure and modular
MySQL is an open-source database server. On top of that, it is very commonly used in conjunction with PHP scripts to create impressive, powerful and dynamic server-side applications.
- MySQL is a relational database management system
- Easy to use
- It is secure
GitHub is a web development platform which enables the developers to review code, manage projects, and build software.
- Coordinate easily and stay aligned
- It offers the right tools for the job
- Easy documentation alongside quality coding
- Allows all code in a single place and developers can host their documentation directly from repositories.